Wednesday, November 14, 2007

GUESS WHAT THE MAILMAN DROPPED OFF? I opened my mailbox this morning and some brown conspicuous package was just sitting there, amongst the rest of the mail. And it ain't shit :P It had my name on it so I brought it back to my room.




Address removed to prevent you bums from stalking me

On closer inspection the stamps looked weird. Very weird.




It says Deutschland! From Germany! Means it could only be one person. BRUNA MILAGRES!

I couldn't believe she actually sent me a birthday present from Germany.



Awww. She knew what I wanted.

Bruna I miss you. We'll always have Rome.

1 comment:

Bruna said...

Hi Lim,
Well, i did not know you had a blog.....even less that I was on it :D im VERY glad you liked the cd :D
You have no idea...I will have that day in Rome for the rest of my life!!! Thank you!