Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TO APPEASE THE RELENTLESS

Google is announcing it'll start it's own Facebook/Friendster/MySpace social networking site, Uncle Lim has been buried in Genting Highlands, and I'm making this blog as a reaction to Chee Ming's outburst to my blog article about him being drunk. I'll say this, it's not big deal. Life is all about having fun and not regretting your decisions and I'll not regret making this particular decision. So I'll go on and make fun of myself on my own blog.


DISCLAIMER: What you may see following this might ruin your appetite and your impression on how I behave.


To cut the long story short, we were playing a game of truth and dare and everyone ended up ganging up on me. So here's what happened: I had to do it to appease my friends who weren't happy I never lost the whole night long. Friend just fought with her ex. And I just wanted to do something to make the whole crowd happy. Then they suggested cross-dressing. As some of you from IMU might remember, I cross-dressed once and hence the whole Shuttle-cock Tits nickname. Here's how the night ensued:




The guys who made me do it



2 of the 3 scoundrels




Mmmm, fungus



Being surrounded by girls makes it all worthwhile



This would make a good headshot for an acting audition



They only want me for my body. Now I know how you girls feel.


What an end to a crazy night. The best part was, we were all sober.


No comments: