Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I WANNA GO INTO FEMALE TOILET!

US Vice-President Dick Cheney and Democratic candidate Barack Obama are related, YouTube announces anti-piracy filter (It either won't work or people will start another website) and I want to talk to you about reverse sexism.


You know how women always bitch about how we guys don't give them enough rights and stuff? I think they are starting to abuse it. Every little thing also they'll start bitching about equal rights. I also want equal rights!


Guys, ever been to a toilet at a shopping complex and when you are standing there peeing, an old Ah Ma will come and clean the floor while you were peeing!!?!? Happened to me so many times already! Ah Ma, I know you were trying to peek at me. Don't lie. Like what you see eh? Don't heart-attack then die ok?

So why is it that women can work in the guy's toilet and guys can't work in a women's toilet??? I've never seen a men cleaning a female toilet during normal office hours before! That's gender inequality right there!! I volunteer to be the first male cleaner in a female toilet!



Peekaboo! I see you!

If you want gender equality next time, start a unisex toilet. Now everything unisex already, hair salons, shampoo, T-shirts etc. So toilet also should be unisex, like in Ally McBeal.



This is what all Unisex toilets should look like


Ha! Gender equality in your face! (In this case, backside)

No comments: