Monday, October 15, 2007

SILENT REBEL #2: THE SUB

Al Gore wins the Nobel Peace Prize 2007 (WTF?), AirBus finally delivered their first completed A380 to Singapore Airlines after an 18 month delay, and today is the second addition of the Silent Rebel series. Topic of today, my sense of fashion! Honest to god, I've had more than a few friends tell me that I don't dress like a typical doctor. Honestly, how does a regular doctor dress? I mentioned this to my brother once and we both agreed we'll try to break typical stereotype dress codes in the hospitals or at least, try to stretch it over it's limit.



So I opened my closet one day and I realized most of my clothes were not your typical everyday clothes. For one, I hate T-shirts. I probably have 5 T-shirts at most which I would wear which are mostly low V-necklines. Regular T-shirts suck.

And most of my clothes (minus the formal ones) are from Sub. It's not some form of submariner's costume but a clothing franchise from Hong Kong which specializes in clubbing clothes. So yes, that's what i usually wear. I did a before and after picture in which I removed all except my Sub clothes from my closet just to see how much I have going there.
Holy Mother that's alot


ingky 2-1 social conformity

And I'll still do my job as a doc.


No comments: